To improve the quality of life for children and families
As a thriving organization of men, women, and youth, we are
dedicated to serving the children of the world and improving the
quality of life worldwide. Being committed to this mission
calls each of us to live by the following six objects of
1. To Give Primacy To The Human And Spiritual
Rather Than To The Material Values Of Life.
4. To develop, by
precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and
5. To provide, through
Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships,
to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
6. To cooperate in
creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high
idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness,
justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
These six Objects of
Kiwanis were developed way back in 1915 and have never changed.
We will be the world's premier organization engaging adult and
youth volunteers to improve the quality of life worldwide.
Serving the children of the world.
What really is Kiwanis?
• Kiwanis is not a luncheon club, but we do believe in good
• We are not a religious organization, but we do believe in a
• We are not a benevolent organization, but we do believe in
• We are not a patriotic organization, but we do believe in love
of our country.
• We are not a fraternal organization, but we do believe in
• We are not a political organization, but we do believe in good
return to top